Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Re - Configuring Life ... Oops

I've already spent 1-year as a Network Engineer @ one of biggest Oil and Gas Company in the world. Quite happy now, but since my life is really a mess before I got this job, so I have to really start over re-configuring.

I'm really happy and enjoy my work, but then I realize that I want more. I want better challenge. Especially I want better income so my family can have better standard of living.

Start searching .....

Well I guess I have to stick on this job for a while. :D
Still haven't got respond from companies I applied. :p

It's not that I'm not grateful that I got this job, but hey ... it's life.
I can't tell why this is happening to me, it just came out of my mind

Still got a lot to manage and still have a dream to pursue.

I think that's what life is all about. One can be on top someday, but can be in the bottom of food chain in the next day.

No comments: